We Were Liars by E Lockhart - Page Hike

Friday 15 December 2017

We Were Liars by E Lockhart

We Were Liars is an amazing, appalling read that truly upsets your psyche until the very end. The written work, while not for everybody I'm certain, had me entranced. It's so unique and lovely and brimming with precisely created symbolism. It's a written work style that is extremely out of the crate, you'll either adore it or despise it. Me, I was altogether constrained.

we were liars

Plot of We Were Liars

The plot itself is one you can't discuss or read about as will undoubtedly discover spoilers. It's simply the sort of story where the story itself is a spoiler from at an opportune time. There are clues skimming in each corner, bits of this painstakingly built bewilder laid out for you to assemble. My recommendation: go into this with zero desires and you may wind up as captivated as I might have been! Despite the fact that it's a bend I have seen before in various varieties (and accordingly I wasn't totally found napping by the consummation), it never neglects to give me goosebumps and sting at my poor heart.

Characters

The cast of We Were Liars is huge, and the dim, curved fable-like quality is ever-present inside this story rotating around avarice, power, and material things. This tone is kept up with genuine short fable retellings scattered all through that drag a ghostly similarity to the present story. It took me a bit to get every one of the characters and diverse disaccords altogether - the mysterious, personality boggy nature of this plot and composing understands what's being passed on now and again, yet this is unmistakably intentional and I wound up awed by its shrewdness.

we were liars

Rating

Yet, at any rate, this audit needs to remain short since, la - no spoilers - it's that sort of reading. Also, the ad spot instructed me to lie, so perhaps this audit is brimming with the container and this book is only a bundle of moving elephants. Regardless - 4 stars the distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Electricity Lightning