Raising Demons by Amara Kent - Page Hike

Saturday 18 August 2018

Raising Demons by Amara Kent


Bitch, harpy, she-devil, demon, the best lay ever, queen.

I’ve been called all these things at least once in my life. What I haven’t been called, is Earth’s last chance at survival, believe me, nobody is starting now. However, this is where I find myself, living topside, minding my own business until a I hear the words that could make a dick crawl back inside of itself.

They're planning to free him from his cage.

All I want to do is save this world - yes, you heard me correctly - from destruction so I can live a peaceful life of drinking, screwing and whatever the hell I feel like doing. My ex though, has other plans. He wants to raise an evil so diabolical, it’s going to spur the next apocalypse.

With the help of some very unlikely bedfellows, I’m about to face the biggest challenge of my damn life.

All I need to do, is prevent the future from becoming a reality.


#remedy #reanimationtrilogy #staceymccoy #coverreveal #cbn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Electricity Lightning